We are searching data for your request:
Forums and discussions:
Manuals and reference books:
Data from registers:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
There are countless situations where the breast can be of great help during breastfeeding. Let's look at what you should pay attention to when using your breast!Do we have to leave home and want our baby to get breast milk while we are away? Do you have breast inflammation and urgency to breast breaks? Is the milk reflex too strong? Is your baby premature and having trouble breastfeeding?5 Things to Watch Out for When Using a Breast Breast milk is the ideal diet for the baby for the first six months of life, requiring only her mother. However, there may be life situations where your breast can be a big help in keeping your breastfeeding smooth and your baby can get breast milk even if something goes wrong or an unexpected event occurs.
1. Do you have a breast or electric breast? Which one do we choose?Nowadays, there are countless breasts to choose from, so it is worth considering why you want to use your breast and which one fits your best goals. If you need to breastfeed only occasionally, twice a day, then the manual breastfeeding is your choice, while if you are developing regularly, it is worthwhile to choose an electric breastfeeding.
For example, if your baby is premature and unable to breastfeed. In this case, it may be necessary to have regular, multiple daily milking to help the electric breast. We also use an electric breast if your baby is unable to breastfeed efficiently and is unable to breastfeed frequently. In such cases, you may need a breeding milking machine, which requires the help of a machine breast.
2. Wash your hands before using the breast breast.
3. Relax!Since stress and nervousness make it difficult to deliver breast milk, it is important to relax when you are breastfeeding. Before use, take the time to familiarize yourself with the breast and how it works. Find a quiet place to relax, and a chair or chair where you can enjoy it. It's important not to hurry up and get the milking done as smoothly as possible!
You can help with relaxation by listening to pleasant soft music or by going to your favorite book, which helps divert our attention. You know that the look, smell, and voice of your baby will help us to trigger the milk-reflex. Slow, deep breaths help the shoulders relax. Be patient, do not continue the operation for more than 5 minutes at a time if the header is unsuccessful! Be sure to consult your Breastfeeding Advisor if your breastfeeding is very uncomfortable or painful for you!
4. Keep your breast clean.
5. Let's store the skimmed milk!It is important to always transfer the milk to be sterile, airtight, and immediately place it in the refrigerator or freezer after the milking. You should know that not all skimmed milk is stored outside: milk that is skipped one day can be mixed together. The breast milk is stored in sterile containers at 24 ounces and can be stored in the milk for up to 3 months. Make sure to label the cups and write down the exact date of the milking! Expert: Kata Halszsz Advisory Board on Breastfeeding, dla.
- This is how you should clean your breast
- Bust: how do we choose?
- Should I use breast breast or not?