We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Some want to lose weight, some thirst for public health, and others like the forest. One of them is: they are looking for an opportunity where a child can be with us. What do advanced mothers recommend when they are into sports?
1. Forest-moving: portable nordic walkingWho Involved Three Weekly Eszter Andrabsai and MesiWhat is this? It's like we're doing cross country skiing with a baby on our back. The sport itself is from Finland, developed for cross country skiing, a kind of wet training. Practically, it looks like walking with snowshoes, but of course there is a technique that you need to learn. It is an outdoor sport, depending on the weather, most of which is from spring to autumn. We kicked out the baby yoga spot and stopped it. Then you came across an ad in one of your Facebook groups, I thought we'd try it. We found a really nice way to move portable nordic walking.Man works so that he never walks in, nature walks in nature with babies. The team always talks about when and where to meet, and usually about six moms gather together for one occasion. Our babies are put on our backs, everyone takes his or her stick, if he or she does not, this is provided by the instructor for training and training. We get warm, if we need to, re-learn the technique, teach the newcomers, and then we start. It is like an intense forest walk: you can talk in public, because it will give you a little muscle in your arms, shoulders, legs.What do you need for it? A pair of nordic walking poles with gloves, plus a baby carrier that fits in the back and provides anatomically correct hold. Also comfortable clothes.Where, how much? The cost of sticks and gloves is between 15 and 20 thousand HUF. The training program was training (2000 HUF), the trainers are different, 1000 HUF / time. But in fact, if we buy the stick, alone, as well as as many others, we go as often and as often as we want in a coordinated location.More info: Baby carrier nordic walking (Facebook group) or nordicwalkingoktatas.hu
You can play sports with your baby!
2. Home Gymnastics-Cheating: Come on, Mom! online gymnasticsWho would recommend to everyone: Johannes Meyer, Lutz and HubaWhat is this?Community status at home, one-on-one online gymnastics, and no strangers shower, plus all this with the strangest kids in your own living room, or just in front of you. No matter if they suddenly get hungry and thirsty, you just run out into the kitchen for a minute and then continue to strengthen. In particular, we know that Nappi Papp, who runs the gymnastics and organizes the maternity community himself, deals directly with those parts of the body that need to be looked at after birth, he humorously runs the tournaments, which are straightforward, not as "ivory-towered" as in a post-production video. So it seemed to me what he had done: to bring myself back into shape after birth. Earlier I started running in a stroller after the birth of our second baby boy, not much later than gymnastics. What do you need for it? A computer with an internet connection you can easily find during gymnastics, exercise mats, comfy sportswear and shoes, yoga mat and light toys to book your kids around. If they fail, they will also be traded with you.Where, how much? Completely free, usually twice a week, online. If, for some reason, the tournament is canceled, there will still be no need to move, and on the website you can find footage of older tournaments, and you can repeat them any time. More info: andyourmom.com and facebook.com/myourmom
3. The stroller work: strollfit
4. Public dance: Maminbab - portable Latin fitness
- Stroller and sports: nothing is impossible
- Sports with baby - in company